BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
WHY EXHIBIT AT LIVING FUTURE 2019
-Connect with a highly engaged, targeted audience. Living Future attracts more than 1,200 sustainability champions from leading architecture and design, engineering, construction, and Fortune 500 organizations. Representing the leading edge of deep green sustainability and regenerative design expertise, attendees are eager to connect with exhibitors that can advance their environmental goals.
-Demonstrate your sustainability credentials. Unlike other industry events, Living Future uniquely requires a vetting process for exhibitors to demonstrate compliance with the Living Building Challenge.* This criteria allows attendees to instantly recognize exhibitors as leaders in their field that share ILFI's mission of creating communities that are socially just, culturally rich and ecologically restorative.
-Generate high-quality project leads. Living Future is the premier event for project teams pursuing the Living Building Challenge. These teams are determined to find cutting-edge products they can specify to create a healthy, beautiful and sustainable building. Plus, with exclusive trade show times and booths locations to ensure significant networking time and heavy traffic, there is no better event for you to grow your pipeline of high-quality leads.
*First-time exhibitors are required to undergo a brief vetting process to demonstrate compliance with the Living Building Challenge: manufacturers must have a Red List Free or LBC Compliant Declare label (declareproducts.com) or document that their products comply, and service providers must have a JUST label (justorganizations.com).
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY BOOTH PACKAGE?
- 1 x8′ x 10′ booth space with pipe and drape and company ID sign. Please note, all services including shipping and drayage, electrical, internet, A/V, lighting, labor, rigging, and decor outside those explicitly stated are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Service providers will be communicated via the Living Future 2019 exhibitor kit in early 2019.
- 1 x six-foot display table , 2 chairs, and a waste basket
- 3 x complimentary "booth staff only" badges for admission only to trade show times
- 1 x complimentary "full conference pass" for non-sponsoring exhibitors
- Exhibitor recognition on event program, signage, digital media and communication
- Name displayed in press materials
- Recognition on Living Future 2019 website with link to exhibitor's website
|EXHIBITORS (8'X10' BOOTHS)|
|6/1/18 - 1/31/19||Early - Small (Fewer than 50 employees)||$3,000|
|6/1/18 - 1/31/19||Early - Large (50+ employees)||$3,500|
|2/1/19||Reg - Small (Fewer than 50 employees)||$3,500|
|2/1/19||Reg - Large (50+ employees)||$4,000|
|* $500 deposit due upon signing this application.||Full payment is due by January 31, 2019.|